Sunday, November 17, 2013

Colorado Trip 2013


Ok so I am dismally far behind in updating our blog... I am sorry I have had so much going on I have not found the time to post
Visit to Colorado ...
Family time
Denver Zoo
Visited Joyce at my Dads old homestead


Terrier trial

!RUCKUS IN THE ROCKIES 2014
JUNE 28 - 29, 2014
ADAMS COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
BRIGHTON, COLORADO


I thought he looked beautiful and showed amazingly 






Kimberlite Buster Brown (Charlie)  Did fantastic 
Saturday and Sunday! Both days 

ADULT, RACING CHAMPION &  
Up to 12½" Champion: Kimberlite Buster Brown,

He was 2nd to Rancho Fiasco Rugger Both days in Bred By Exhibitor Dog (and he went on to Best or Reserve Open terrier both days) 

Charlie was also 3rd both days in Super Earth ! (just missing the Reserve ! ) 

No comments: